domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

EXCELLENCE

Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well. John W. Gadner
Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly. St. Francis de Sales
I never had a policy; I have just tried to do my very best each and every day. Abraham Lincoln
Make it a life-rule to give your best to whatever passes through your hands. Stamp it with your manhood. Let superiority be your trademark. Orison Swen Marden
Good enough never is. Debbi Fields
If I play my best, I can win anywhere in the world against anybody. Ray Floy
The real contest is always between what you´ve done and what you´re capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else. Geoffrey Gaberino
Excellence is rarely found, more rarely valued. Goethe
You always have to give 100 percent, because if you don´t , someone, someplace, will give 100 percent and will beat you when meet. Ed Macauly
The quality of meet expectation determines the quality of our actions. Andre Godin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario