miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

THE PRISONER - Daniel Filipov

I have become the bleak and heartless slave of baked deserts,
Or the tortured prisoner of tightening chains,
I have become one, who is desperate for just a dropp of water,
Desperate, to have it rage blissfully through these parched veins,
I have become the sickened earth previously ample,
Where there feels no hope of rebirth due to scattered rains,
I have become an example of those who have one last breath,
Bleeding to relinquish the insanity joyfully singing with my pain,
I have become the piercing scream that surpasses the human heart,
Of which echoes louder than silence that easily breaks one apart,
I have become a crying definition of a stained sinner,
a repeating synonym: helpless, graceless, mercifulness, and all that withers,
I have become the sun drenched desert and you my priceless desire,
Just rush through with devastating rivers for I’m beginning to transpire,
I have become one, who comprehends a drink from the only cup of everlasting life,
From the most holiest of holies, Jesus Christ,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario